Tuesday, April 9, 2013

~weathered wood and beachy inspiration~

Hello friends,

Today I’m missing summer and I thought I’d post some inspiration photos from last summer.

These were all taken while we were on vacation on the beautiful Oregon coast.
I hope you enjoy them, especially if you’re also longing for summer days again!


I got to play around with weathered wooden chairs and gorgeous hydrangeas.


IMG_3126


IMG_3128


Such a pretty colour…

IMG_3139


A perfectly weathered fence by the beach.

IMG_3101


IMG_3262


I just love all the nautical elements down by the ocean.

weathered floats

IMG_3148


rusty old crabbing baskets

IMG_3143


canoe ride anyone?

IMG_3175


IMG_3167


Stairway dappled in the sunlight... 

IMG_3160


don’t you love the driftwood stair rail?

IMG_3153



IMG_3169


Hope you enjoyed this little piece of summer!

Tracey


IMG_3270

7 comments:

Amy Kinser said...

Hey girl. Wonderful summer photos. It has been so beautiful here the last few days and I have worked and worked outside from morning til night. I love warm weather!

Vintage Home said...

Yes i enjoyed it...but made me long for those days...soon!

Blondie's Journal said...

What a great Pick Me Up!! Beautiful pictures. I've always wanted to see the PNW. I've been to Seattle, but just for a day on the way to Vancouver. Very pretty!

XO,
Jane

Diane Porazzo @ babiesbridesandlavender.etsy.com said...

I happened upon your blog tonight and I fell in love with it....the photos are just gorgeous. I have just begun blogging and have a website called: babiesbridesandlavender.com If you have a moment please stop by. I would love to hear any comments you might have. I am so thrilled to have found your blog. I will be a follower.

Tricia said...

Oh, these all look so wonderful! I can't wait for summer. Actually, at this point, I can't wait for spring...it keeps snowing here.

Unknown said...

Oh, some of my favourite things, the beach, hydrangeas, canoes and love love the vintage blue Coca-Cola glass. Great photos.

ogl said...

Hello, and welcome to our website for fennex fox for sale. A family run farm, we have extensive experience in breeding fennec foxes. We provide new homes for our baby fennec fox pets for sale. We equally provide shipping services to ensure your fox arrives your location with no hassles. Due to Fennec Foxes being illegal in certain states, we do not facilitate delivery nationwide.As fennex fox breeder Our Fennec Foxes for Sale are limited to a select states which consider it legal. We equally facilitate the acquisition of Permits in states which require on before owning a fennec fox as a pet.You can fennex fox for sale.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...