Monday, May 28, 2012

~May and market~

Well hello peeps,

IMG_2492

Can you believe it is almost the end of May, wowee! May has been quite a month here at raggygirlvintage, a mixture of highs and lows. Lots of cheering my boys on at volleyball, celebrating a gold medal win at Nationals, my Mom recovering from back surgery, really bad flu which totally wiped me out the past two weeks, AND trying to squeeze in lots of painting and sewing and prepping for Scout Vintage Market! 


scout


So this past weekend was the much anticipated Scout Handmade and Vintage Market, truly a highlight for both vendors and customers alike here in Vancouver. I got to snap a few quick shots of my booth, which was just a leeeetle on the small side this time round. I’ll include some links at the end to other market related posts and photos, if you’d like more eye candy. Here are some shots from my booth space, I squeezed a lot of stuff in there!!


IMG_2469

IMG_2486

IMG_2490


One of the highlights of the markets for me, is having repeat customers who come back to see what treasures I have, or what new pillows I have created. It’s like meeting up with old friends, and the vendors are just such an awesome group of gals.


IMG_2500

IMG_2495

IMG_2492
IMG_2488


Fun as it was I am looking forward to catching up on a few things before school lets out for the summer, and hopefully finishing up some projects around here. Like planting up my summer planters, I am so late this year! And some serious cleaning and organising and fluffing around the house!

Here’s the link to my vendor feature Delish online magazine posted just before market, if you’re interested in learning a bit more about meSmile Scroll down a tad to find moi.


and you can read more accounts of the market 

here and 

here and 


~Have a lovely last week of May~


IMG_2498

bye for now,
Tracey

5 comments:

Vintage Home said...

HOW did i miss the 'keep clam & carry on" ...pillow! Yikes I guess I better go get it on etsy! Your booth was so pretty. Glad my friends got the His & Her pillows!

Creations By Cindy said...

Tracey, love your booth and all the goodies! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Your booth was so gorgeous Tracey!! Beautiful pictures...please do another market soon!!??!!
xo

ritajoy said...

Oh, Tracey, your things (and booth) are just beautiful! It makes me wish I had made a trip across that ferry to come see this market I've heard so much about. Hmm...maybe I'll put that on my dream wish list for next year...

Lily from Birch + Bird said...

Your booth looked so beautiful and you did an amazing job with such a small space! Heard lots of great compliments about your goodies throughout the weekend too :) ~Lily

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...