Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Furniture Feature Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Piece of work Wednesday furniture
Today was an interesting day, it was my day off, which really just means I get to come home and work! But I am very thankful that I only work part time as it’s busy, busy keeping on top of family life right now.
On my day off I run errands, pick up groceries, all the usual stuff, and then my guilty treat, a SB! My reward. For something, not sure what. You probably think from my posts that I visit SB all the time, when actually it’s my weekly treat, and thankfully my habit is well supported by kind family and friends who buy me giftcards! Just as well…
So, a few random thoughts from my ordinary day:
1. I had a good hair day, why is that? On my day off? Why can’t we have good hair days when we need them. Well it was such a good hair day I decided to take a quick photo on my way out the door. Have you ever tried doing that, no tripod, no mirror, just an outstretched arm. It is hilarious, I was laughing my head off. The photos are all out of proportion! Doesn’t take much to amuse me.
2. My good hair day was over quickly once I stepped outside the door, it was a blustery day, as Winnie the Pooh would say.
3. I left my visa in the chip reader, second time in a couple weeks. Same store. Bad, bad girl. Had to go all the way back. Didn’t even buy anything nice, returned a sweater and bought micorfiber cloths to clean my kitchen cupboards. Good girl. HOWEVER, my local deli tell me their registers won’t allow them to complete the transaction if the client’s card is still in the reader, so maybe it’s not just me.
4. The microfiber cloths look so pretty in their package, I can’t bear to open them up, just yet. Sorry kitchen cupboards.
5. I actually kinda like being on my own on my day off, is that strange? Sometimes I’ll go for lunch with a friend, but I am really content pottering around doing my thing.
6.I bought a pomegranate, just so I can cut it open for a photo shoot. Ever done something like that? It’s good for the kids to try new fruit, right. Even if it is a little dried out by the time I’m done. Come on, ‘fess up, I know you’ve done it too.
7. Sun just peeked out, gotta run grab my camera and shoot those chairs I’m dying to show you, might not see the sun for another month or so round here.
8. Drat, it’s gone. Come back sunshine…
If you made it to the end, you earned yourself a SB too!