Sunday, October 2, 2011

~french grainsack style pillow~


I made up some french grainsack style pillows for a recent market




and they were such fun I just kept going!

~so now I'm listing a couple in my etsy store~



don't you love my vintage wire shopping cart, one day I'd like to make a pretty liner for it

anyways, back to the pillows, they have
barn red stripes front and back and a french graphic in black on the front




side ties, just because that's how I pictured them made up




they're a nice heavier weight fabric

$25 including the 12x16" insert

available at my raggygirl etsy store

i love them so much i'm keeping one for myself!!

Tracey


5 comments:

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Adorable! I love the crown one I received from you, it's just gorgeous and very well made. You do an awesome job.
It's still fun to see the pillows made from the towels ;)

~Shanon

Vintage Home said...

HI Tracey..our daughters living room couch looks wonderful with your cushion on it!
Do you have any more of the red french grain sack fabric left?...I need a few fro a client. Only thing is they are a custom size and need a zipper closure???

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Tracey,
Your pillows are so wonderful. I tried to buy some of that fabric but they were completely out of it, (darn).

hugs
Sissie

Unknown said...

gorgeous!!

The Lovely in Life said...

More lovely things created by the lovely Tracey!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...