Monday, May 2, 2011

~sweet and simple burlap and ticking~

today i thought i'd show you two of the runners i've made recently for etsy customers

i love being able to make a piece just perfect for each customer's needs

this one is smaller and perfect for the centre of a table, or coffee table




it has a low profile but still has the interest of the ticking ruffle on either side




i liked it so much i listed another one in my etsy store!

this customer wanted a narrower version of my runner with vintage white ruffles





and she chose to have it made in the ivory burlap




so that's what I've been up to, sewing up a storm!

Tracey

3 comments:

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

I love your runners! The ticking is so charming! And of course, who doesn't love ruffles?

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Very sweet Tracey. I'm glad your customers are keeping you busy!!

hugs
Sissie

Sherri said...

I sure envey someone that can sew and create such beautiful stuff.
http://twotulipstalking.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...