Tuesday, April 26, 2011

~kind etsy comments make it all worthwhile~

Any etsy seller will tell you that receiving sweet comments is so encouraging. This is the kind of comment that makes it all worthwhile...

Subject: Love my Pitcher




Just wanted you to know that I love the rose decorated pitcher that my sister bought me for my birthday! It arrived in perfect condition. I had actually featured it in a treasury...and then she bought it as a surprise for me. Thanks also for the lovely sachet! You made my day extra special!

here are a couple more:

My table runner was made for me in the perfect size. It's as perfect as can be. Thank you so much for your fast and friendly service!




Absolutely GORGEOUS! Fast Shipping and Excellent Communication! Thank U for a PERFECT ETSY Experience!




~a little kindness goes a long way peeps~
Tracey

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I sent a seller a personal thank you message and she was so appreciative! I'd left her positive feedback but still wanted to add how much I loved my purchases from her. She said she's not able to see who left her the feedback anymore??? That's kind of weird!

MeMeSue said...

I always like to say a sweet lil sumpthin...I know how it makes me feel to get a nice little comment!

mary pernula said...

I also look forward to those that send back a sweet message, cause you really know for sure if they are happy or not.........HUGS MARY

Blondie's Journal said...

These comments must make you feel that everything you are doing is so worthwhile!

XO,
Jane

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...