Friday, February 18, 2011

~many moons in the same canoe~


~many moons in the same canoe~


i first read this quote as a newly wed, and it has kinda stuck with me

this week i came home to find these




and these




because it's been many moons in the same canoe

20 to be precise

and that is worth celebrating!

(even though it makes me feel kinda ooollldd - i was a young bride, okay!)





we've done a lot of different things in 20 years

had three beautiful kids

worked as missionaries

moved our family across the world
(~that was a biggie~)

i'm so glad i got to do it all with mr keeper




and while we're still in the week of hearts....

you know how i love chocolate!!!!

well look at this chocolate spread i found, what a treat for the eyes...







~yum~
okay, so maybe it looked a little better before we dug in!

happy valentines week!
tracey


3 comments:

Amy Kinser said...

Happy Anniversary. We celebrated our 20th this past summer. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband just like you are.

Beautiful flowers...

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Congrats on 20 years! Thanks for your sweet blog comments. I don't usually put any padding on my bulletin boards, but if I do, I use something very thin, like warm and natural batting. Would love to see your board when it is done.

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Congratulations Tracey!! It does make you feel old when you see the kids growing and the numbers ticking on the marriage counter but you're young at heart! Beautiful flowers. I especially love tulips at this time of year. Enjoy our beautiful weather this weekend..Carol

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...