Friday, January 7, 2011

~mud, mud, glorious mud~

that's right ~mud~

~mississippi mud cookies~ to be precise



melt-in-your-mouth, chocolately goodness with chunks of pecan

i don't remember which domestic goddess posted the recipe

but boy are they good!

(yes, of course I always eat my cookies on a vintage bone china plate - don't you!!)



why? you ask

why a post on mississippi mud cookies?

well it's Friday after all, and this week that is worth celebrating!!

so i'm off to put the kettle on.....

Tracey

2 comments:

The Lovely in Life said...

I'll be there in 5!

Cathy said...

I have had Mississippi Mud cake before but not the cookies.....right now though, my mouth is watering as they sure look YUMMY!!
Cathy aka GGJ

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...